Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

Today was Memorial Day, and I want to thank my father, uncle, pawpaw (who has already gone to be with the Lord), and all the others who have,and still are, serving for our country!  This morning me mom dad, and Blake drove to Huntsville, and dropped Blake off at the airport. He had to travel to Orlando for some meetings with his job.  He looked so cute with his little luggage, today! lol I wish I could have went with him because I am in need of a vacation, but sadly I begin my four week class for June tomorrow. 
I hope he has fun, and has a safe trip!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! So glad I found your cute blog (although I'm not quite sure how I got here :) ) Will be signing up to be a follower, too! Please stop by when you get a moment - Kim (btw, in your photos you favor Miranda Lambert - have you been told that before?)

    www.chattafabulous.com

    ReplyDelete