Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lately...

Here are some random photos that I have had on my camera, and thought I would post a few!

Julio(Blake's moms dog) will start us off! He was actually still enough for me to capture this photo of him!















Our church started a church volleyball league last week,and here are some photos from last weeks game, mine and Blake's friends Tyler and Danielle were playing this particular night. My class plays Thursday night, and trust me there will be a post about that,because bless my heart when Jesus was giving the gift of athleticism he skipped me!















I thought this was cute of Ty and Danielle! Don't they look like they are just having the best time! lol


















This would be one of Tyler and Danielle's children their youngest Kate! She is the cutest thing! I could just kiss those little chubby cheeks all day! I thought I also took a pic of Kohl their oldest that night, but I must not have. He is also a doll!
















My cousin Breonna, and I have started working out on her Wii she got for Christmas to the game Your Shape by Jenny McCarthy. It is so fun! You have a camera that puts you on the screen, then you follow the instructor on the t.v. as she does the exercises. While Breonna, and I work out this is what Blake and Maggie (Breonna's dog) did!










No comments:

Post a Comment