Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years and Birthday celebration

Blake and I hung out and celebrated the New Year with some of our friends on New Years Eve, then we went out to eat with some friends to Red Lobster for my birthday! I turned 23 on Dec 30th and I have not been very excited about it. I just feel like after you pass 21 it's all down hill from there it just means your aging, so I am going to officially be 23 the rest of my life or at least that's what I'll pretend! lol Ashley, Meredith, Nikki, Anna and Danielle all surprised me with gifts. I in no way intended for them to get me presents,but they did. It was very thoughtful of them and I really appreciated it! I have come to conclusion that I have some pretty amazing friends! Now I'm just going to leave you with pictures!

My Cake

The whole group

Me and Meredith


Nikki's a mean rook player!


Nikki, Danielle me, and Jessica on New Year's Eve


Pretty Danielle and Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment