Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mmmm...

The other day I was looking around on Facebook and came across this Restaurant's fan page called The Rock House Eatery. It had some great feedback, looked like a cute little place to try, and the food looked yummy! After Blake came home for the weekend this past Friday he and I decided to try it for dinner. They serve sandwiches during the week for lunch, and that's what we were expecting, but after we arrived I felt a little under dressed because at night they serve dinner foods no sandwiches, but oh well we will know next time to be a little more "spiffy" ha! Onto the food now, we ordered and they brought us out some bread with some roasted garlic butter. I could have eaten the butter by the spoonfuls it was delish! I am also ashamed to say that of the four pieces of breads we were brought I ate all four! What can I say I'm a carb girl all the way! The bread and butter were great,but our food was really good! Blake ordered a rib eye with sauteed spinach and sweet potato slices, and I ordered the pecan crusted chicken breast with sauteed spinach and baby carrots. My chicken was great, but Blake's steak was pretty amazing(he graciously shared a bite with me)! I did not take any pictures inside, because I frankly didn't want people to think I was crazy although I did take some outside which are the last two posted below. The pics of the food and inside below are their photos from their fan page on Facebook not ones I took. I have to go back for lunch one day so I can try one of their delicious sandwiches, can't forget the homemade fries!













Rock House Cheeseburger and fries.

Blake and I did not get a salad, but the couple beside us did and on top of it being gigantic it also looked really good.
Goat Salad with Chicken

Chicken and Dressing






















And.... these would be my two measly little photos I took that night! lol

The only criticism I have is that the dove on their sign with the green leaf in its mouth looks like the hospice symbol for Marshall County...

No comments:

Post a Comment