Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Festivities 2010

Saturday was the day we chose to celebrate Halloween,and it just so happened to also be the day of some Halloween festivities we wanted to join in on! We went to Huntsville, and met up with a few of Blake's friends.  One names Bethany who is so cute, and super sweet was having a Halloween party, and this girl, and her roommate know how to decorate, and plan! I wished I had snapped more photos,but unfortunately I did not.  They had replaced all the light bulbs with black lights or orange lights, a fog machine,and some great snacks! They really did a great job! After visiting for a little while at her Halloween party we headed down town to the HYP (Huntsville Young Professionals) party.  They had a really good band playing, and some of the costumes were very well thought out, and pretty much amazing! I think I need to start planning now for next years!  I'll leave you with some photos! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!







No comments:

Post a Comment