Saturday, August 8, 2009

I absolutely love getting dressed up and going somewhere on a date! I'm pretty girly and love to pamper myself! Last night Blake and I went with our friends Chase and Ashley on a double-date! We all four went to Bridgestreet in Huntsville. If you have not been there you absolutely must! It is set up like a little town and they have some fabulous shopping and eating places! I have always wanted to try P.F. Chang's so we made reservations and ate there last night. I loved the interior and atmosphere but we all four were not very impressed with the food. After we ate we went shopping and oh if only I had a credit card with no limits! I could shop till my little heart dropped! These are just a few of the stores there that I love, Bebe, Juicy Couture (my fav), Victoria Secret, Brighton, Anthropologie, Kate Spade, Mountain High Outfitters, Chocolate Crocodile! After shopping we decided to all four go on a peddle boat ride! They had a choice of Peddle boats that you peddled yourself of the electric with was work fee, and we paid extra for the electric and it was worth it! They also offer Gondola rides! We had such a great time with those two! We have already planned that next time were trying the Melting Pot which is all fondue type food! Sorry about all the pictures being blurry, I forgot to grab Blake's camera so all I had was my cell phone!







On the peddle boats



Gondola ride in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment