Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

Hello, Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Today started Monday and this is usually my dreaded day of the week but, actually Wednesday is a day I am not looking forward to! Wednesday I return back to school from a well appreciated summer break! Don't get me wrong I am more than ready to get that degree but, I just dread having to replace my mornings of sleeping late to waking up early and days of nothing to school all day and not to mention the drive of almost an hour to Jacksonville. Oh well ready or not here it comes! Yesterday after church and lunch Blake and I went back to my house and spent the whole afternoon. My nephew Clay came over and joined us, he looks up to Blake and Blake is so good and patient with him! They played disc golf together and then they decided to take the paddle boat on the pond behind my house. After that they decided to grab their fishing rods and go fishing. I am by no means a fisher nor have I ever been interested in it but I was a good sport and just sat in the back of the paddle boat while they fished and took photos and played on my phone to entertain myself! After that we ate supper and then rode bikes and climbed trees! The weather yesterday was fabulous! I don't think I even sweated at all which was wonderful! The crisp weather for fall made me excited for football season! I am so ready for some Alabama Football! Roll Tide!
While I was attempting to take this photo I got a little off balance and almost fell in! Thankfully I recovered and Blake and Clay never realized anything had happened! haha
He caught one!



No comments:

Post a Comment