Monday, August 10, 2009

Today was my mom's first day back to school and it was wonderful to not have to wake up early this morning and have to get ready for school! My time is soon coming for that though! I begin August 26 and I am not necessarily dreading school in particular just having to drive back and forth to Jacksonville everyday! I usually try my best to schedule my classes all on the same day on either Mon, Wed, Fri or Tue Thur, but that does not always happen like with this semester they will be Mon-Fri everyday! After I woke up this morning I went to Blake's house and helped him do some yard work. While he mowed I trimmed some hedges and trees around his house. Crazy me decided to do this in the heat of the day! Let me tell you I got soooo hot I thought I was about to pass out! My clothes were soaking wet and my face was as red as a tomato! I immediately took a cold shower to help me cool down and feel much cleaner! There are a group of young guys who get together and play basketball at our new family life center at church Monday nights and, my neighbor Luke who plays invited Blake to come play with them tonight. We went and while he and the others were playing I worked out! In June I started working out everyday at church and had decided it was going to be a daily routine for me because I felt so good afterwards. During the week of bible school I was unable to work out and thought okay Ill start next week after bible school. Finally in August I decided to stop putting it off! Oh my goodness was I tired! I am the type that needs a work out buddy to help motivate me and to talk to! I think I have Nikki talked into coming with me some! After I finished my workout and Blake finished playing basketball we headed to his house to eat supper where his mother had a yummy chicken stir-fry waiting for us! I am pretty sure the workout was no good because I ended up eating more than Blake and to top it off I was still hungry! So I then finished a box of vanilla wafers and even added peanut butter to them! Ugh! What good is it to go work out when you do that?! I am determined to keep my routine up even after school starts but first lets just see if I can manage to finish out this week! ha!


Here are some photos of our new work out room in the family life center at church! We have two treadmills, two elliptical, one bicycle and then I just call it the do it all machine! Its like a bow flex that works everything on your body arms, legs etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment