Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hello Hello everyone! Today is "Thankfully Thursday!" This week has gone by quite quickly for me. Too bad I cannot say the same for my classes! They are still going well but just seem to drag by sooo slowly! Honestly the only thing that got me through this week was looking ahead to Saturday! Woo Hoo for some SEC football! That will be tomorrows blog though so I will restrain myself from discussing that this blog! The Lord was really teaching me a lesson on patience today! In my last class of the day today there was two students in there who thought they were the teachers! They kept interrupting him and one person actually told the teacher "no you let me finish" I believe my mouth dropped to the floor when that student said that! On another note I received my first ticket warning from the campus police. This year Jax State decided to start the Gamecock Express bus system for students. I think it is ridiculous! Parking at the Communication Building is no more. They have certain color coded parking areas according to your color of parking pass and then board the new bus system to your building where your classes are. Example: I commute so my color is silver (as you will see on the warning) and I am designated to park in the silver parking lots. In my case it is all the way across campus to Self Hall where my classes are. People who ride it are already always late for class. I just have been refusing to break down and follow the rules but today was my warning so I suppose I can be a rebel no more and will have to buy my parking pass and park where I am suppose to so I can board the Gamecock Express! Sorry for all the negativity on this blog! I promise I will try to make them positive from now on well unless Bama loses Saturday but, lets not go there! ha I just had one of those days where I needed to vent! Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment