Monday, September 21, 2009

Sunday

I am loving this rain! I may be the only one who is still enjoying it at this point though. I love to go to bed and it be thundering, lightning and pouring down rain, it helps me sleep so well! Yesterday it stopped raining long enough for Blake and I to spend some time outdoors. We went into the woods behind his house to see how high the creek was. We had not been back through these woods in over a year and my goodness there were briar's everywhere we turned! Finally we made it to the creek! When we got down there it was not as high as we expected but the current was pretty strong! This creek I'm talking about is not just a small creek, it is a creek with usual rain is about five ft. deep. So with more rain than usual it can be up to about seven or eight ft! We love being outdoors and thankfully enjoy the same hobbies. Despite the humidity and the briar's we had fun! I cannot believe that the last post I wrote was almost a month ago! I know school is more important than blogging but I can beat that! lol

Blake standing in the rapids! lol


He was demonstrating to me how to climb over this barbwire fence so I wouldn't kill myself



Oh goodness! I cannot believe I posted this picture on here I look like a mountain woman!

Neat purple mushroom I saw, but it looks brown on here.


I have no clue what these are but I liked the colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment