Sunday, September 27, 2009

I first have to say a big.....ROLL TIDE!! Whew what a first half that game was, I was soo nervous. Thankfully they kicked in gear and started rolling! Friday night Blake and I went to our friends Nikki and Justin Terrell's house. Originally the (Fab Four) Nikki, me, Danielle and Anna were supposed to go to Sip'n' Strokes to paint and out to eat for Anna's birthday and our monthly Girl's Night, but Danielle came down with the flu so we hated to leave her out of the fun and canceled for a later date. Nikki picked she and I up two canvas' at Hobby Lobby on her way home from school. The boys did their own thing while we painted and we had the best time just us two working to our hearts desire on those masterpieces! ha


Look at little macey at the bottom of the photo! She wanted her photo made also! lol




my painting



both of us working diligently





nikki's painting


No comments:

Post a Comment