Friday, September 25, 2009

Rammer Jammer

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to go to the Alabama-North Texas game with my friend Nikki. She and her husband Justin have season tickets to the home games and Justin was on call that Saturday and couldn't go. I was so excited for "girl time!" We had a safe trip down to T-town despite some the heavy rain and traffic jams we encountered. We both were expecting rain for the whole game because that is what the forecast was giving, so we had our ponchos and umbrellas ready. Amazingly right when we parked our car and got out the sun decided to make her appearance! Once we got into the stadium the humidity decided to hit 100%! I am not kidding you when I say this, I have NEVER been so hot in my whole life! We both got plenty of sun! I could have been mistaken for one of the Cullen's(vampire family from Twilight) with my pale skin that had not seen the sun in a while! It was a great game because we won! I made Nikki stay until the very end so I could do "Rammer Jammer" lol! After the game we stopped in Trussville at the Pinnacle to grab something to eat and shop/look at Wet Seal. Nikki bought two really cute scarves for a dollar something! I was very impressed with her shopping skills! We then decided to eat at Five Guys Burger and Fries. I had never eaten at one and I must say the burger was great and the gallon of fries they give you were great also! She dropped me off at home and I immediately got a shower then picked Blake up and we went to our others friends house Danielle and Tyler Holland to watch the Auburn game/pull for West Virginia! Justin and Nikki were there also and we had a great time!




No comments:

Post a Comment