Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back to the Real World

It is time for me to get back into the blogging routine again! After spending a couple of days at the beach I am back to trying to blog daily! I considered taking moms laptop to the beach and blogging from there but, decided it was a vacation and I was not going to worry with blogging but just enjoy myself and have fun! My parents, boyfriend Blake, me my sister, her husband and one of my nephews all headed to Panama City. We stayed at Treasure Island Condominiums. We had beautiful weather every day and the water was gorgeous! I have to mention the food! We had some great food at every place we ate at! I had some really good flounder at Scampy's which was located right beside our condo. We tried Montego Bay one day which was also beside our condo and I had some of the best grilled Mahi-Mahi I have ever eaten! Me Blake mom and dad went down to Pier Park one day for lunch and ate at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. The atmosphere there is great! I had the teriyaki sirloin which had a giant juicy grilled pineapple slice on top of it! yummy! Our last day there Blake and I went to Pineapple Willy's. I have to say I was not real impressed with it. I got real crazy (kidding) and tried their chicken finger basket! There was only two drawbacks: The traffic, and the amount of beach. It took us about an hour to get to Pier Park from our condo but, that is expected during vacation season. The amount of beach front was very little. There might have been about 50 feet of sand between where we stepped out onto the beach from the walkway of our condo and from where the sand met the water. People were packed on the beachfront in the area around our condo like sardines! All in all though we had a great time! I was sad to leave but that is coming from a girl who could live at the beach year round! Here are some random photos from our trip hope you enjoy!

Pier Park!


Dad's photography!

Blake winning in some putt-putt!


Me smiling despite losing to Blake in putt-putt! lol



At Pier Park



At Margaritaville in Pier Park

Enjoying a day on the beach




More Margaritaville!

No comments:

Post a Comment