Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Food & Friends

Food and friends are two things I absolutley enjoy! After spending the day with mom finding last minute items for our much awaited beach trip, I was tired and so looking forward to meeting Nikki and Anna for dinner for some Mexican food at Los Arcos! We have not all three gotten together for dinner in quite a while, so we were excited to see each other! Anna rode with me and of course I was running late and Nikki was already waiting on us. Nikki looked cute as usual, she always looks likes she has just stepped out of an ad for American Eagle, and I eyed Anna's hot little top all during dinner! lol We ended up staying there and talking for two hours! Im sure our waiter was thinking we were never going to leave! I had fun and enjoyed seeing them so much, we already have our next little threesome excursion planned!

Oh Lord! Please excuse chubby cheeks on the bottom left!



Well at least they looked cute!


1 comment:

  1. Oh this is neat! I had a lot of fun with you and Anna! We definately need to do this nore often. I hope you have fun on your beach trip!

    ReplyDelete