Saturday, July 18, 2009

Monthly Reading

I have decided to start a monthly book reading and then summarize weather I enjoyed this book and would recommend it to friends or if I did not enjoy it! I did not exactly start this book at the beginning of this month but I'm pretty confident that I will be able to finish it before the end of July! I use to love to read all the time when I was in elementary/high school but for some reason that slowly dwindled down! My favorite series was "The Babysitters Club" I think I read just about every one of those books! I went to the Sardis Library Thursday to check out some DVDs for Blake and I to watch this weekend and see if the first Twilight book was in. (By the way they have a pretty big selection of new and semi-new DVDs that you can check out for free. For me Ill take that rather than paying almost $5.00 and rental!) Moving on... I initially went there for DVDs and Twilight but, Twilight was checked out yet again. The librarian put me on the waiting list for it but, I wasn't satisfied with that! I really wanted to read something! I noticed a book case labeled "New Books" so I scanned over the books and one caught my attention: L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad. For those of you who aren't familiar with her she is the reality star from MTV's hit shows Laguna Beach and The Hills. I started reading it Thursday night before I went to sleep and again last night. I'm on chapter 11 and so far so good! I choose to read at night before I go to sleep because I basically read until I cannot hold my eyes open any longer and I am able to go right to sleep no tossing and turning! Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment