Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thrift Store Finds!

My goal today was not to sleep past 9:30a.m. and good ole mom made sure of that! ha! She woke me up at 8:15 this morning to go have breakfast with her and my nephew! We had a lovely breakfast at Jack's and then we were supposed to go to Whitesboro where my mom teaches second grade and help her get her room in order but, we got detoured! I LOVE finding bargains when I shop! So I suggested we go thrift store shopping and see what we could find. I was excited to find some pretty great things! Hope everyone has a great rest of the day!


I got two Clinique makeup bags, I can never seem to have enough makeup bags!
$0.50

$0.50



My mom has a bag this style that she carries with her on vacations and it is so handy for random toiletries, so I was glad to find this one!
$1.00





I found this cute bread holder! I absolutely LOVE it! I plan on repainting it to match the kitchen, but I was so excited about this and the best part it was only........$2.50!

No comments:

Post a Comment