Friday, July 17, 2009

Dancing Roses on the "big stage"!

Today is Friday although it does not feel like Friday! After coming off vacation it always takes me a few days to get my days back on track! I am babysitting my babies today and was very happy to see all three of their little faces since it had been a few days since I had seen them! Amanda surprised me with some photos for me that she had taken of me and Caroline and, Blake from Carolines dance recital that was in June. She looked so precious and growny on the "big stage" as she called it! Her class were roses and they all had red dance outfits with a red tu-tu that had flowers placed around on it. She was not the only one that I knew performing that night though, her three cousins that are also cuties were dancing too: Allie-Grace, Reagan and Ella-Kate! Ella-Kate and Reagan's mommy also has a blog: http://thehandleyfamily.blogspot.com/. Reagan was a rose with Caroline and stole the show! At the end of their dance they were all to lift their hands in the air above their heads and pose. Reagan was front and center and then all of a sudden her tu-tu decided to fall to her ankles! The whole auditorium at Wallace Hall was rolling but what was so cute is she did not flinch! She stood there with those little arms above her head until the lights went down and then reached down and pulled her tu-tu back up! It was something they will be able to laugh about for years to come!
Caroline and me


Reagan and Caroline


Caroline, Me and Blake


No comments:

Post a Comment