Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cousin Time




Yesterday was a lazy day for me! I was still recovering from our vacation and returning home the night before at 10:00 p.m. Mycousin Breonna who lives right down the road from my house invited Blake and I to come over and lay out and swim. You would think I had already had enough of the sun but, nope not me! There is seven years between Breonna and I and we always have a great time when were together! Sometimes I think she is on a more mature level than I am! Ha! Now its a different story for her and Blake....they are like brother and sister and Blake always knows what buttons to push to get her fired up! Blake likes to perform tricks for me and Bre on the diving board while we lay out and watch him! Were not into that, we just like to watch!
Love her!
Breonna showing off her tan!
You can't tell from the picture but there was a small opening at the bottom of Bre's float and Blake wanted to attempt to jump through the center of it off the diving board all while she was sitting on it! He made it but I think she was a little unsure! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment