Monday, July 27, 2009

I was so not happy with myself today when I woke up! You want to know why well I will tell you why! I had slept until 12:30! Can you believe it? I never sleep that late, I must have been really tired! After I woke up I checked my Facebook, Myspace, email, TMZ and Perez Hilton. Those are my five basics I check twice a day and once a day my Blog. After that was finished I went to find some lunch and decided on Subway. I have gotten into such an unhealthy fast food funk! I keep telling myself okay next week Ill start working out at church daily, but that hasn't happened yet! Oh well maybe next week! Blake's mom Rita sent me a text later in the day asking me what she could fix to carry to work tomorrow as a finger food for a party they were having in the office. I knew just the perfect thing so I texted her back Mexican Roll-Ups! My cousin Wendy started making these for family get-togethers and they are amazing! I helped Rita make them and I hope everyone enjoys them for their office party! My goal tomorrow is to not sleep past 9:30 a.m.! Good Night!

Here is the recipe for the Mexican Roll-Ups if you would like to try them!

*MEXICAN ROLL-UPS*

Ingredients:

1- can diced chilies

1- can pimentos

4- chopped green onions

1- package dry ranch dressing

1- package of 8oz. cream cheese

1- 8 oz. package of sour cream

1/2 cup- chunky salsa

1- package shredded Mexican style cheese

1- pack of large flour tortillas

Directions:

1)Mix softened cream cheese, 8 oz. sour cream, dry ranch dressing, pimentos, drained chilies, 1/2 cup chunky salsa and onion chives in mixing bowl.

2)Spread lightly onto large flour tortilla. Sprinkle shredded cheese over mixture onto tortilla. Roll tortilla up firmly and wrap in plastic wrap. place in refrigerator for 3 hours. unwrap and slice diagonally and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment