Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Monthly Book

I had originally said that I was going to try and read a book a month but, I finished my last book L.A. Candy pretty quickly! Today I went to the library to return it and discovered that Twilight was in! Yay I was so excited! I began reading it immediately! So far I am on chapter 4. I have already seen the movie and loved it! My goal is to go ahead finish and read the first Twilight book and then read the second book-New Moon before it comes out in the movies November 20th! I went to Blake's house this afternoon and wanted to continue on reading while his mom was fixing our dinner. He also is reading a book, one that I assure you is not nearly as interesting as Twilight! ha! We both read our books at the same time today on his front porch. He ordered a hammock type swing the other day that is pretty comfy and neat that he sat in and read while I read in the hammock! It was pretty relaxing because it was cool outside and it was raining! I love to hear it rain!


This strange little creature decided to creepy-crawl on the blanket that I was covered up with! He was a little scary but I decided to be brave and leave him on the blanket long enough to get a photo! Then I nicely knocked him off!

No comments:

Post a Comment