Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Monthly Reading


I finally finished my monthly book, L.A. Candy by LaurenConrad! I checked it out last Thursday from the library and I finished it Tuesday night! It just drew me in with every chapter I read. I did not want to put it down, I think if I had the time I could have finished it in one day! I am hoping she will write a second one that picks up where this one left off! The way it ends leaves you wondering well what's next. The only drawback to the book was there was some language in it. The F-word was used quite a few times, and I HATE that word, so that bothered me. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoyed watching the Hills. I felt like at times while reading it that Lauren Conrad was using some of her personal experiences of when she was on the show or behind the scenes of the show but, just changing up names. I am going to return it back to the library today and hope that the first Twilight book will not be checked out by someone so I can begin reading and finish it and start on the second Twilight book "New Moon" for when the movie for that one comes out! Tootles!



No comments:

Post a Comment